All Jobs are priced based on the scope of the project. Labor-Only jobs have a $250 minimum. During peak-demand periods we do not offer “labor-only” services.
With over 30 years of experience, we can quote you an accurate estimate and we are finished at or under the time we quoted 99% of the time. If something does come up that will impact our original estimate, we will bring it to your attention and let you make the decision on how to proceed.
Pricing for most general installation projects will be quoted after a consultation.
- In-Wall, Ceiling or Outdoor Speaker Installation
- Smart Home Integration
- Blu-Ray, Media Player, CD, Receiver, Speakers, VCR, TV, Cable box connections
- Indoor/Outdoor Flat Panel TV installation (Click link for pricing)
- Sound System Calibration (Size, Level, Phase, Distance,)
- Remote Control Consolidation
- Media Room /Home Theater Installation
We do not currently provide “Wiring-Only” services unless it is a new construction pre-wire, a remodel or part of a larger AV project.
New Construction A/V Pre-wiring
Pre-Wiring is done prior to the installation of Sheetrock on a new home while the inside of the walls are open. In a 2-story home, this may be the only chance to run wires to rooms on the first level. Once built, access may be impossible without significant sheetrock repairs. An Average pre-wire averages out to about $75-150 per drop for speaker, Coax or CAT5/6e cable.
If you did not pre-wire your house, many existing homes can be wired after completion. Contact us for an appointment to discuss your options.
NOTE – You must get written approval from the builder for me to do pre-wiring during construction. There is a $500.00 Minimum requirement for new-construction pre-wiring.
* Pricing is based on residential homes located in the Austin Metro area ONLY. Further destinations may be subject to additional travel charges. Pricing is subject to change during high-demand periods. Commercial work will be quoted based on the work required.
I carry Full liability insurance